Support the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting an ongoing commitment to the highest standards in all phases of laboratory operations. Assume a service-oriented attitude to gain a sense of pride and accomplishment. Accept the team approach with dedication and commitment towards all work performed.
Ensures prompt, thorough and courteous service to clients and patients.
Proficient use of Microsoft Office products, Able to adapt to, embrace and require use of our CRM software. Must be able to understand and use productively other business specific software as required and desired by the corporation. Must be able to communicate effectively with internal management.
Education: High school graduate or equivalent
Licensure/Certification: Valid driver’s license with no restrictions
Experience: Excellent communication and customer service skills; good keyboard and computer proficiency; accurate data entry skills; ability to work in fast paced environment; understanding of basic medical terminology; excellent communication/telephone skills and the ability to multi-task. Capable of driving vehicles with either standard or automatic transmission. A minimum of 6 months experience working in a Specimen Processing department is required for hire and/or part of this position’s initial training requirements.
1. Assist with the maintenance and growth of the organization’s relationship with existing clients.
2.Accurately solve problems and answer questions for Interpath clients.
3. Gauge client satisfaction with Interpath operations and performance.
4. Work closely with local Interpath sites and Managers to solve client issues.
5. Help Sales representatives to find, educate and close new business relationships.
6. Bring new clients up to speed on Interpath process and procedures
7.Help the billing office with collection of payment from clients and or patients
8.Work with and understand courier operations.
9. Keeping corporate aware of trends or changes to your area
10. Understand and adhere to HIPAA policies, procedures and regulations to assure patient confidentiality.
11. Participate in departmental quality assurance monitors.
12. Follow all established I.Q. protocols
13. Perform other work related duties as assigned.
Work closely with the organization’s management team, laboratory employees and client service representatives on developing new and changing current services, polices, processes and products. Represent the face of the client in the decision making processes involved.
This position may involve exposure to blood, body fluids and/or tissues. All employees performing these duties are offered the opportunity to receive the Hepatitis-B vaccination series.